9/17/2006

Time flies when you´re having fun..

Its been about 20 years that I´ve been to Saalbach/Hinterglemm. We went on a week long skiing holiday in 7th standard. So I was curious if I could remember anything. Well I did not. Maybe because there was no snow this time...













But it was beautiful. This years "Anual Austrian Jeep Club Jamboree" was great fun. I love these events. You meet friends you only get to see once or twice a year during those days. You do silly stuff like chipping wood (which I opted out) or get to try out stuff like archery.













And you have lot of time to play around with your car. Christoph and I have a fair use treaty which gives both of us about equal time behind the wheel. This time it was my turn to compete in the trial parcours. I did a 3. Thats good. I had to stop once because the car got stuck. Hence the 3 penalty points. But I did not touch any of the pillars. And thats better then most of the guys did.













And we drove to the top of a 6800 feet high mountain. Great view.

























Archery was fun. And I was pretty good. I guess playing Robin Hood as a kid helped me some.

Btw how crazy is it, that I always expected to see some indian film team whenever we crossed a corner?

Keine Kommentare: