10/13/2006

Lala la la la LALA ...
















So. Apart from teaching lakhs of hours during the last two weeks we had one big thing to look foreward to. Our annual alumni-convention. Matlab a) a whole lot of meetings to attend and people to meet and b) PAAAARTY.

The one thing that brought myself in trouble this time was that this year for the sake of our companies 30th anniversery it was decided that there has to be an SAE-All-Star band. Well, husband being a professional drummer was of course booked for the band and late last week I offered (it was during a veeery late night chat with the band organizer) to do 2nd vocals.














ARGHHH. I used to sing. A lot. But that ended about 15 years ago. So the 5 days leading up to the party I changed from panicking to being excited about every other minute. And the (only) rehersal we had before the gig was , now lets call it - not to encouraging... But as it is with gigs. Standing on a stage improves ones ability about + 90% so the show was cool. I had a blast.




















Especially since it was the first time that husband and I shared a stage. Until then it was only him on stage and me behind the mixing desk...So we had a great time.

2 Kommentare:

DJ hat gesagt…

all i can say is WOW!! Babasko you ROCK!

babasko hat gesagt…

just testing